Forlorn Stations screenshots
Hey, thanks to you I noticed there was another mixup with the ForlornStations screenshots - 3 and 4 were swapped. I moved the files to new filenames to avoid file cache issues.
- File:Forlornstations3.png to File:ForlornStations4.png
- File:Forlornstations4.png to File:ForlornStations3.png
- File:ForlornStations3 1.png to File:ForlornStations4 u.png
- File:ForlornStations4 1.png to File:ForlornStations3 u.png
In case you're wondering where this "ForlornStations" thing comes from, they're named after the zone filenames. The custom config mentioned in Underrail Wiki:Community portal#Uploading images lets you see those in-game. - epeli (talk) 09:24, 5 January 2020 (CST)
- I was just starting to notice the swap of 3 and 4 as well. Thanks for the tip with the custom config, will try it. I saw the file names, but didn't know how to actually know which map is hidden behind each file name. Lyso (talk) 09:32, 5 January 2020 (CST)
Hey, the articles for random dungeon maps will have to be quite different from normal static zones. For example, here's what dun_lowLevelCave2 looks like without any configuration: https://imgur.com/a/m4XI59h There are potential entrances into every cardinal direction, there is no burrowers vs crawlers fight near the waterfall, etc. I guess we'll have to go with one zone screenshot of each random dungeon screen and a disclaimer that it's just an example, since rolling and gathering screenshots of every possible iteration would be just way too much work.
I did some changes on Cave (Random dungeon 2) that should cover the core aspects of random dungeons. I'm not yet sure how to best format things and am open to suggestions, since the random dungeons can be... well, random. Their random features aren't uniform, so we'll have to write a bit more freeform body text to describe what's going on in each. Testing what the random feature are (and presenting them) is also going to be hard. - epeli (talk) 23:10, 6 January 2020 (CST)
- Hi, randomness will indeed be hard to describe and map. We'll need a lot of players with different playthroughs to get the full picture of such articles. Sure go ahead with updates as you know better than me which parts are static and which ones are random. I'm doing my first playthrough (recently bought the game) so I don't really have ways of comparing multiple runs. Lyso (talk) 11:24, 7 January 2020 (CST)