This list will be cleaned up once everything's wikified.
- internalName, classicXp, oddityXp, Quest note text.
- dudesOtherQuest, 1500, 2, Dude had another vision...
- dudeCC, 50, 0, Help Dude search his old home in Core City.
- dudeUp, 50, 0, Help Dude search his old home in Upper Underrail.
- dudeLux, 50, 0, Help Dude search his old home in some cave in Lower Underrail.
- dudeIngredients, 50, 0, Dude needs two mushroom brews, two measures of unsaturated psionic catalysts, two of morphine, and two of gyromitrin to make the Juice for you and him. Speak to him when you're ready to continue the journey.
- dudeOil, 2000, 2, Dude needs you to find any kind of mineral oil you can find in this base. It is the only way for you to return back whence you came.
- bringDudeTwentyBrew, 50, 0, Dude needs twenty bottles of mushroom brew so that you two could prepare your minds for what is to come.
- dudesJuiceDeal, 50, 0, Picking mushrooms and plants to make Juice is too time-consuming. Find someone who will supply Dude with all the necessary ingredients and let him know.
- xpbl_heardDockExpedition, 50, 0, Find out what is going on at the eastern section of the Core City docks.
- xpbl_knowDockExpedition, 50, 0, There's work to be had at the eastern section of the Core City docks. Apparently, it's an expedition of some kind. You should find out more about it.
- xpbl_talkWithBriggs, 50, 0, Speak with Chief Briggs about joining the expedition. He can be found at the eastern docks in Core City.
- xpbl_proveYourWorthToBriggs, 50, 0, Chief Briggs of Aegis Incorporated will not let you join their expedition to the Black Sea unless you can prove to him you are worthy. Judging by his demeanor, it seems like nothing short of a truly impressive feat will do the trick.
- xpbl_joinExpedition, 50, 0, Chief Briggs is waiting for your response about joining their expedition to the Black Sea.
- xpbl_meetNinja, 50, 0, A man known only as Aran wants to meet you in the Dominating bar, located in Core City's residential area, upper level. He was described to be wearing a black and red cloak and an unusual sword.
Black Sea - Expedition
- xpbl_meetOldfield, 50, 0, Speak with Professor Oldfield. You can find his tent in the middle of the camp.
- xpbl_defendTheIsland, 1000, 1, The camp is under attack! Follow Yahota to the island's southeastern beach and defend your position against the invaders. Return to the professor once the coast is clear.
- xpbl_getGear, 50, 0, See Marcus about collecting your gear. His tent is just across from Professor Oldfield's.
- xpbl_talkToSeeger, 50, 0, Professor Oldfield wants you to speak to a man called Jeremy Seeger about some NFT data he had managed to recover. His tent is just to the east from the medical tent. Report to the professor once you're done.
- xpbl_briggsBriefing, 50, 0, See Chief Briggs about your briefing. His tent is just north of the kitchen.
- xpbl_jenkins, 50, 0, Go to the camp dock and speak to Sec-trooper Jenkins about getting a jet ski.
- xpbl_investigateMuties, 50, 0, You have been assigned to investigate the West Storage Depot, a storage facility located at coordinates B7, in order to find a working A-RFID microchip; all NFT personnel have been implanted with these, most commonly in the right hand. Report either to Chief Briggs or Professor Oldfield once you've found it.
- xpbl_rescueTheProfessor, 2000, 2, Professor Oldfield has been kidnapped. Find him and return him to the camp if he is still alive.
- xpbl_startOldfieldLiberation, 1500, 2, Liberate the professor either through negotiating with the pirates or by infiltrating their base. There is a patrol at coordinates F4 in case of the former. Whatever happens, Aegis Incorporated is ready to move in.
- xpbl_briggsProfessorKidnapping, 50, 0, Speak with Chief Briggs about Professor Oldfield's kidnapping.
- xpbl_briggsFailedPirateAttack, 2000, 2, Speak with Chief Briggs about the firefight with the pirates in the Keep.
- xpbl_professorPrivateTalk, 50, 0, Professor Oldfield wants to speak to you about something urgent. Meet him in the camp.
- xpbl_investigateNexus, 50, 0, Investigate Nexus of Technology, located at coordinates K7. Report your findings to Professor Oldfield.
- xpbl_investigateHorticulture, 50, 0, Investigate Crimson Meadow Horticulture Center, located at coordinates H7. Report your findings to Professor Oldfield.
- xpbl_investigateMedical, 50, 0, Investigate Lemurian Health Center, located at coordinates I1. Report your findings to Professor Oldfield.
- xpbl_investigateCompound, 50, 0, Investigate Joint Security Headquarters, located at coordinates F12. Report your findings to Professor Oldfield.
- xpbl_investigateAbyss, 50, 0, Professor Oldfield wants you to go to Abyssal Station Zero, located in the Black Sea's southeastern bay. Once there - find the Acorn.
- xpbl_campDefenses, 50, 0, The camp is under persistent attacks and any improvements to its defenses would be welcome. Marcus suggests trying to learn about and activate the island's latent security systems or recovering any useful equipment.
- xpbl_camp_mines, 1000, 1, You've discovered functional naval mines which could be deployed around the camp island. You only need someone to ferry them there.
- xpbl_camp_naga, 1000, 1, The statues found in and outside NFT facilities are in fact latent bots which possess combat abilities to varying degrees. Perhaps some can be used in bolstering the camp's defenses.
- xpbl_camp_turrets, 1000, 1, You've found a way to activate the Arch Keep's defense turrets.
Black Sea - Grim Jetters
- grimMainQuest, 1000, 1, Captain Grim wants you to discover what knowledge and loot lie in the sequestered facilities of the Black Sea and report your findings to him. You are left entirely to your own devices, so stay sharp and be on the lookout for any clues which could help you.
- razorSalvation, 500, 1, Razor wants you to find a unique old world shotgun that was owned by one of his pirate mates who went missing in the Fetid Marsh as is presumed dead. He'll pay you for the shotgun if you manage to bring it to him.
- raidMerchantShipParty, 1500, 1, A merchant ferry is headed from Core City to Camp Hathor. The Grim Jetters are planning to intercept it in Dreadpool, and your job is to secure the loot even if it means killing everyone aboard. Report to Captain Grim once the ship's been raided.
- raidMerchantShipAlone, 2000, 2, A merchant ferry is headed from Core City to Camp Hathor. You volunteered to secure the ship yourself, and you will do so even if it means killing everyone aboard. Report to Captain Grim once the ship's been raided.
- raidProtectorateShip, 2000, 2, The UPCCS Armstrong has almost finished its long voyage from North Underrail to Core City. Meet up with Razor in a cove at the mid-western part of the Core Ring, and from there proceed north and raid the ship before it reaches Port Zenith, preferably ridding the world of all its sailors. Report to Captain Grim afterwards.
- theRigSonarParty, 2000, 2, The Black Eels have been using an advanced sonar system to detect and thwart pirate raiding parties, and it is located at the Eel-controlled Rig. Go there and investigate all you can about the Rig, its defenses and the sonar's exact location. Meet up with Cruzer's party at the ruins at the mid-eastern part of the Core Ring, north of a Protectorate outpost, after you've done so and continue with the plan.
- theRigSonarPartyTurrets, 50, 0, Cruzer and his crew will attack as soon the turrets have been disabled. Don't take too long, however, as the Black Eel guards might become suspicious and start snooping around.
- theRigSonarAlone, 3000, 3, The Black Eels have been using some kind of advanced sonar to detect and thwart pirate raiding parties, and it is located at the Eel-controlled Rig. Go there, find and destroy this sonar no matter what it takes. Report to Captain Grim afterwards.
- defendCeto, 500, 0, Aegis are attacking Port Ceto! They have broken through one of the northern walls but have not penetrated deeper into the port. Secure the area between the Shop and the main gate and return to Captain Grim.
- pir_takeOutAegisPatrols, 1000, 1, Hunt down Aegis Incorporated jet ski patrols and kill them until there are no more patrollers coming to reinforce their fallen breathren. Report to Captain Grim after you're done.
- xpbl_expeditionWithoutYou, 50, 0, There is some kind of an expedition at the Black Sea, and it seems like you've missed the opportunity to join in. Find out what they're after.
- xpbl_foundPhilsArm_notJoined, 1500, 2, You've found an old, severed arm in whose glove you feel something solid to the touch, right between the index finger and the thumb...
- xpbl_foundFortCoordinates, 50, 0, You've discovered coordinates to several other facilities on a console inside the Arch Keep.
- xpbl_hc_removeRoots, 2000, 2, A gate in Crimson Meadow Horticulture Center is blocking your path. There is a console next to it, but it is covered in thick roots whose removal by burning or brute force might damage the console. Find some other way to get rid of this overgrowth.
- xpbl_foundHorticultureCoordinates, 50, 0, You've discovered coordinates to several other facilities on a console inside Crimson Meadow Horticulture Center.
- xpbl_foundNexusMicrochipEncoder, 2000, 2, You've discovered a microchip implant encoder inside Nexus of Technology. Perhaps you can somehow use it on Phil Bridges' microchip implant.
- xpbl_mc_implanterNote, 50, 0, You've found a microchip implantation/extraction unit in the Lemurian Health Center. Find out if it's still functional.
- xpbl_implantedChipInMedical, 2000, 2, You've implanted Phil Bridges' microchip implant into your arm at the Lemurian Health Center. You're inseparable, for now.
- xpbl_findAcorn, 2000, 2, You've learned that something called the Acorn (ACoNR) may exist somewhere in Lemuria. While you don't know exactly what it does or looks like, it does seem to be rather important...
- xpbl_foundAcorn, 2000, 2, You've found the Acorn - but not a way to open or use it. You can hand it over to someone who perhaps can... or you could keep it for yourself.
- xpbl_sc_getGearBack, 50, 0, All of your belongings have been transferred to a decontamination room somewhere inside Joint Security Headquarters. Snoop around and find a way to retrieve them. They can't be far away...
- xpbl_sc_scanning, 50, 0, You can't pass the authentication check during the bioscanning procedure at the Joint Security Headquarters. It seems like you need to find a way to retain the microchip implant when removing your items...
- xpbl_as_unlockR&D, 50, 0, The gate leading to Abyssal Station Zero's Research and Development dome cannot be opened with Phil Bridges' microchip implant. Find another way, or another implant.
- xpbl_sawSubmarine, 50, 0, You've located a submarine in one of the Black Sea facilities. Perhaps it could be used to explore the sea's depths.
- xpbl_investigatedSubmarine, 50, 0, The submarine you discovered at Blistering Shores uses the Course automated docking system to guide the submarine to a facility's submarine docking bay. For this to work you'd need docking coordinates, and - due to the submarine's damaged thrusters - a means to tow it to the chosen diving location.
- xpbl_submarineDockingCoordinates, 50, 0, You've obtained Abyssal Station Zero's two-dimensional geographic coordinates as well as the docking coordinates for the Course system.
- xpbl_submarineDescentIntoAbyss, 2000, 2, Use the submarine to descent to Abyssal Station Zero.