Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cigar is a rare and expensive consumable item. Requires a Lighter in inventory to be usable.
This consumable causes the Smoking effect.
Cigars are not craftable.
- Carried by Mordre, can be pickpocketed with 91 effective skill
- Carried by Rupert Simmons, can be pickpocketed with 71 effective skill
- In the desk in the Tchortist Church before player explores the Coretech Research Facility
- In the compartment of Emergency Phone north-east of Omega Station
- Rarely sold by Gene and Lost Vault Trader
- Rarely sold by Fixer after you complete the Research Facility quest
- Sold by Phyllis in Oculus
- Cuffed Man random event E
- Sometimes sold by random event Traveling Merchant selling medicines E
- One carried by Matriuss Ludenlof, can be pickpocketed from him with 50 effective skill E
- Three as a reward for completing The tracking device random quest E
- Three given by Knuckles if you guess his phrase correctly E
- Found in a desk in the tent of Professor Oldfield E
- Found inside Captain Grim's safe in the bridge of Destroyer Ceto E
- Sold by Donnie as a special merchandise after finishing the First raid E
- Found in a desk in the Lemurian Health Center, Level 4 - Morgue E
- Joint Security Headquarters: Joint Security Command level, second room to the north, in the desk E
- Two found in western area of Abandoned Waterway Facility, on a skeleton in an area accessible only by passing through sharp rocks on a jet ski E
- One is located in a safe in The Compound Fusion Cannon lab office (140 Lockpicking required) HD
- 126.96.36.199: introduced