Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Harder better faster...|
|Use: Increases strength, dexterity, agility, constitution, and perception by 2 and all combat skills by 20%.|
(AP: 10; Cooldown: 8 turns)
Supersoldier Drug is a very powerful combat drug.
|strength, dexterity, agility, constitution, and perception increased by 2. All combat skills increased by 20%.|
|Duration: 4 turns (20 seconds)|
Lasts 4 turns. No known side effects.
This item can be crafted with Blueprint: Supersoldier Drug.
- Master Skull Smasher carries one dose.
- Dead Gangster random event: two doses carried by Dandy Jack
- Ladelman sells two if the player has access to his special merchandise. Requires either a Mercantile check (100 effective skill required) or gaining access to the Black Sea expedition by being Invictus.
- Small chance to obtain one dose from crevice in Siphoner Pools (Black Sea)
- One dose can be found in Captain Grim's safe.
- Up to three can be acquired in the Nexus of Technology from a medicine synthesis unit.