|This article needs cleanup. You can help Underrail Wiki by updating it. |
Reason given: This is just a collection of unfinished thoughts. Needs to be rewritten into something coherent.
Biocorp was an old world supercorporation.
- This section needs expansion.
Biocorp was an old world supercorporation of the T6 Group. It is responsible for much of the history of Underrail. Its third iteration (Protectorate Biocorp) currently remains a major power in Underrail.
Major research projects
- Project Ascendance
- Phenotype Dynamics
- Project Ark
- Arima project
- Various transgenics, psimorphism, and transhumanism projects
- Biocorp Undernavy
- Old Biocorp Armed Forces (BCAF)
- Reformed Biocorp Security Forces
- Biocorp Hydraulics North
- Biocorp Dis Electronics
- BCHC (Biocorp High Command?)
- This section needs expansion.
Biocorp's known history dates back centuries and is almost synonymous with Underrail's history. Biocorp originally created the Underrail when dangers on surface world were deemed too great. The history of Biocorp, and Underrail, can be roughly divided into three eras: that of the original Biocorp, the reformed Biocorp and current Protectorate era.
- Hollow Earth Incident 189 years ago marks the end of old Biocorp.
- Over 100 years ago
- Biocorp was resurrected by a group of scientists and engineers
- Old places of power restored: Core, Hexagon and Dis
- Biocorp Security Forces are established to maintain peace
- Biocorp Security Forces in Core City split up into Coretech and Praetorian Security about 15 years prior to the game's events, but Biocorp may still have a presence somewhere in North or Upper Underrail.
Old Biocorp personnel
|Known Old Biocorp personnel|
|D. Slavkovic||Apex Technocrat||Genetic engineering|
|Anton Matveev||Wight||Apex Technocrat||Project Ascendance, Phenotype Dynamics, various projects related to transgenics, psimorphism, and transhumanism|
|Kirill Gavrilyuk||Vovin||Apex Technocrat||Project Ascendance, various projects related to transgenics, psimorphism, and transhumanism|
|Robin Frasard||Architect of first mutagen atom||Mutagen research|
|Hollow Earth personnel|
|Maria Hope||Mutagen tanks|
|Frederik Austein||Mutagen tanks|
|G. Dyoglash||Mutagen tanks|
|Sally McKinley||Helting's assistant|
|E. Mali||Mutagen research|
|T. Cox||Mutagen research|
|Michael Brawin||Mali's assistant||Mutagen research|
|Panacea Laboratory personnel|
|Wit Nosek||Thallo||Geneticist||Phenotype Dynamics, Ark project, Arima project|
|Olexiy Macar||Chiron||Geneticist||Ark project|
|Njord Abbott||Nessus||Chemist||Ark project, Arima project|
|Albert Russell||Al||Nosek's assistant||Ark project|
|Ramon Carson||Macar's assistant||Ark project|
|Arron Deluca||Abbott's assistant||Ark project|
|Tithonus Laboratory personnel & cryogenics subjects|
|John Dyson||Dude||Chief of Psionic R&D, BCSDS|
|Wasi Abdul||Chief of Psineurology, BCSDS|
|Hako Na||Tithonus Laboratory personnel|
|Roben Marlic||Tithonus Laboratory personnel|
|Marko Higgs||Tithonus Laboratory personnel|
|Peter Morlan||Tithonus Laboratory personnel|
|Savo Dragac||Tithonus Laboratory personnel|
|Rahmir Al-Malik||Tithonus suspension|
|Blagomir Radic||Tithonus suspension|
|Harold Zimmer||Tithonus suspension|
|Sandy Kester||Tithonus suspension|
|Hans Jung||Tithonus suspension|
|Brandon Hoffman||Tithonus suspension|
|Takao Oshiro||Tithonus suspension|
|Jeanette Wilson||Tithonus suspension|
|Charles Oldershaw||Tithonus suspension|
|Tobias Stigr||Tithonus suspension, accidentally exposed to mutagens|
|Elidith Gervas||Tithonus suspension|
|Hecate Research Outpost personnel|
|Bunker (Upper Caves) personnel|
Currently living people associated with one stage of Biocorp's history or another.
Underrail in its entirety was constructed by the original Biocorp, but below are some locations with historical ties to Biocorp.
- Dis was Biocorp's capital.
- Core City was a major center of research. Many old Biocorp facilities are within the city.
- Hexagon was third major place of power for both old and reformed Biocorp.
- Hollow Earth research complex in Deep Caverns
- Panacea Lab in Upper Underrail
- Hecate Research Outpost in Lower Underrail
- Hephaestus Research in Lower Underrail
- Institute of Tchort is located in an old Biocorp University.
- Bunker (Upper Caves) (BCAF Munition Depot?)
- South Gate Station (BCAF installation S-8)
- Depot A, known as Old Junkyard nowadays.