|Frozen solid. Cannot perform any action, but any damage taken will cancel the effect.|
|Duration: 2-6 turns|
Frozen is a disabling control effect which does not provide temporary immunity, meaning freezing effects can stunlock the player character or non-player characters. However, direct damage taken will break the effect. Damage from poison, acid spills, electroshocks or bleeding does not remove frozen.
Being unable to perform any actions means frozen targets cannot act during their turns nor dodge/evade attacks during enemy turns.
Frozen targets lose sight of their enemies, allowing for easy re-stealthing or retreating behind a corner.
- Long exposure to Cryogas
- Cryoliquid Blob Pistol (1 turn)
- Cryoliquid Blob Trap (3 turns)
- Cryoliquid Blob Trap Mk II (4 turns)
- Cryoliquid Blob Trap Mk III (5 turns)
- Cryostasis (2 turns + 1 turn per Chill effect on target)
- Cryogenic Induction (increases cryostasis duration by 1 turn, allows shattering frozen targets)
Armor suits crafted with Insulating Foam Padding provide immunity to freezing.