Uncanny Dodge is a feat, an ability and a status effect.
|Grants you an ability that when activated this ability will cause you to dodge the next 2 regular or special melee attacks targeted against you, plus an additional attack for each 30 points in dodge.|
Cooldown: 5 turns.
Due to the feat's skill requirement, it will always dodge at least 3 attacks.
|When activated this ability will cause you to dodge the next # regular or special melee attacks targeted against you.|
|Cooldown: 5 turns|
This ability cannot be used while immobilized.
|This character will dodge a regular or special melee attack for each stack of this effect.|
|Duration: 2 turns|
|Max stacks: depends on dodge|
Note that any help you gain from uncanny dodge happens during enemy turns after you activate it, so it lasts only for one turn for practical purposes.
- Uncanny Dodge (5 levels) — Reduces the amount of skill points required for additional dodge by 1 for each specialization point.
- 126.96.36.199 - will no longer work while you're stunned or incapacitated in some way
- 188.8.131.52Verify - now starts at 2 dodged attacks (down from 3), increased cooldown to 5 turns (up from 3)
- 0.1.14.0 - increased agility requirement to 8, added additional attack dodge for each 30 points in dodge skill
- 0.1.11.0 - now allows you to dodge next three melee attacks instead of just one, but cooldown is increased to 3 turns (up from 2)
- 0.1.8.0 - feat introduced