|Cannot move or perform any actions.|
|Duration: 1-3 turns|
Stun is a disabling effect. Basically a stronger variant of Incapacitated, but stunned targets do not lose sight of their enemies. Damage does not remove this effect.
Being unable to perform any actions means stunned targets cannot act during their turns nor dodge/evade attacks during enemy turns. However, Locus of Control can be used while stunned.
Most stuns last for 1 turn but some stuns, such as Dirty Kick on a human male, last longer.
- Any electricity damage unless otherwise specified (1 turn)
- Combo (1 turn)
- Cut Throat (3 turns)
- Crawler Poison (2 turns)
- Dirty Kick (1-2 turns)
- Electrokinetic Imprint (2 turns)
- Electrokinesis (primary target only, 1 turn)
- Electroshock Pistol (primary target only, 50% chance, 1 turn)
- Sentry Bot, Taser (1 turn)
- Siphoner Headbutt attack (20% chance, 1 turn)
- Sledgehammer (10-15% chance, 1 turn)
- Telekinetic Punch (1 turn)
- Expert Unarmed Combat (1 turn, 5% chance)
- Stingball Grenade E (1 turn)
|Short term immunity to stun effects.|
|Duration: 2 turns|
Second Wind is caused by expiring stun effects.
The Locus of Control feat can remove and provide temporary immunity to stun, fear, incapacitation, and mind control effects.