1-3 Impure Chromium Blade
Serrated Bladeling Blade
Shielded Bladeling Eye (25%)
|Abilities||Immune to crits|
Immune to burning
Immune to flashbang effects
Inflicts Bleeding Wounds
They have extremely high resistances towards most common damage types, but none against energy, acid and bio damage. They are also immune to burning and critical hits.
They have no means of ranged attacks and they aren't very fast, so they are quite easy to avoid even with relatively low mobility characters. Their melee attack deals 20-30 Mechanical damage with a chance to inflict a bleeding wound that deals 100% of that damage over 3 turns.
Any attacks that incur increased mechanical damage resistance should be avoided, due to their high resistances.
- High caliber W2C rounds are useful, but they have quite high resistance even against armor-piercing rounds.
- Laser Pistols and Acid Blob Pistols work well.
- Poisons are also effective, if you can penetrate their thick rocky shells to inject it.
Difficulty dependent changes
During the final showdown of the Kill the Beast quest on DOMINATING difficulty the bladelings you'll face arrive with 10 stacks of Taste for Blood and natural Adrenaline Rush that increases their action points by 15, dodge and evasion by 10%, and strength by 4.
- Study the rock creatures: You will need a piece of the creatures, an Impure Chromium Blade.
- Kill the Beast: You must deal with some bladelings before the Beast itself arrives.