|Location||South Gate Station|
Junkyard - Docks
GMS compound level 3
Firearm Barrels (rarely)
Immune to burning
Immune to freeze
Auto-Turrets are stationary defense guns that attack any threats within range according to their programming. They have true-sight, so stealth is useless against them.
Sufficient Hacking skill may yield opportunities to reprogram auto-turrets to attack the hacker's enemies or shut them down completely.
- Heat and cold-based attacks should be avoided due to their good protection against extreme temperatures.
- Since they have rather high mechanical damage threshold, weapons that deal large amounts of damage with a single hit work best for destroying them.
- Armor-piercing W2C ammunition or EMP weaponry provides best results in direct combat.
- Since they're stationary, a ranged combatant can safely take potshots at them, retreat behind a corner and repeat as necessary.
- It is possible to completely outrange auto-turrets with sniper rifles, assault rifles and crossbows.
- Turrets are no longer immune to immobilization, which makes them susceptible to acidic entanglement
- Turrets will now drop aggro faster
- Changed Auto-Turret attack range (optimal) from 12 (9) to 10 (7)
- Auto-Turret introduced