Old coal mine.
|Located in||Lower Caves|
Hathor Mine is the old coal mine of Camp Hathor.
An old, flooded and abandoned mine to the north of the camp. Camp Hathor was originally founded to house miners that worked in Hathor coal mine. The mine used to be rich until the miners dug into an underground river.
The recent earthquake has allowed burrowers to dig their way into the mine.
- Has a several Burrowers and Spawns
- The western house requires 35 Lockpicking. The middle shelves in it contain a Protectorate Propaganda oddity, 1 XP
- The box in the fenced area requires 50 Hacking
- It's possible to exit (but not enter) the fenced area by jumping on the creates with 9 Agility
- Has a severalBurrowers and Spawns
- A box on the west side of the galleries (before reaching the ladder) contains an Old Diver's Helmet oddity, 2 XP
- The dead man in the nesting area to the west only has standard loot (overcoat, pistol...), so it's not useful to go there
- The nesting area can be flooded from the above floor
Mine upper floor
- Has 1 respawning Red Dream Mushroom
- A box in the center of the area requires 55 Hacking
- A crate in the NW corner has an Old Cage oddity, 3 XP
- A pile of rubble of the W side contains a Trilobite Fossil, 1 XP
- Blowing up the rocks will flood the burrower nesting area below, solving the Burrower emergency quest
- Burrower emergency: Burrowers found their way into the old flooded mine after the earthquake.