Many smaller rivers and streams converge here to create one large body of water from which the river Celeritas springs.
|Located in||Lower Caves|
|Areas||Mushroom Cove northeast|
Mushroom Cove northwest
Mushroom Cove south
Mushroom Cove Base
|Connections||Crossroad Caves (northeast)|
Lower Caves (northwest)
Lower Caves (southwest, blocked)
Mushroom Cove is a location in Lower Caves.
A large underground lake, sprawling 3 map areas, where multiple small streams converge to form the Celeritas river. Cave Hoppers can be seen scurrying around the Lake Mushroom patches. Some Azuridae can also be found around the lake. Mordre can be found fishing in the lake.
Mushroom Cove base
- Shelves in the room next to the entrance containing a Warehouse Inventory List oddity, 2 XP
- Switch, but it's broken
- A locker in the north room with an Old Diver's Helmet oddity, 2 XP
- A locker in the north room requiring 25 Lockpicking
- The NPC Newton in the northeast room, for the quest Find Newton
Northwest (base exterior)
- 2 respawning Mindshrooms
- 5 respawning Lake Mushroom patches, with Cave Hoppers eating them regularly
- A pile of Rubble near the fence east of the base contains a Trilobite Fossil oddity, 1 XP
- A barrel on the pier contains a Periscope Part oddity, 2 XP
- Can be fished in this area: Blue Eel, Minihead
- 14 respawning Lake Mushroom patches, with Cave Hoppers eating them regularly
- Fisherman Mordre: gives quest Hungry Eels and is involved in quest Meet Lenox Pierce. Carries a Cigar and an Unknown Insignia.
- 2 Fishing Rods, making Mordre become hostile if you get caught using them
- Can be fished in this area: Pentapus, Minihead
- The western exit leads to Lower Caves, area Caves 1
- 4 respawning Lake Mushroom patches, with Cave Hoppers eating them regularly. Only 2 of them are reachable, others are lcoated on islands
- A pile of Rubble along the west wall contains a Trilobite Fossil oddity, 1 XP
- The southwest corner contains some destructible rocks. They hide the western exit.
- Can be fished in this area: Yellow Puckerfish, Minihead, Blue Eel
- Hungry Eels: Cave hopper meat can be found in SGS cantina storage and looted from cave hoppers.
- Hopper round up: Hoppers can be found on the north shore of the lake.
- Find Newton: He can be found hiding inside Mushroom Cove Base.
- MushroomCoveBase frag mushcb1.png
Mushroom Cove Base with random dungeon entrance fragment 1
- MushroomCoveBase frag mushcb2.png
Mushroom Cove Base with random dungeon entrance fragment 2