Junkyard gambling house
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Junkyard gambling house|
A scrappy settlement off the grid, built around, and from, an old junkyard. It's a dangerous place run by two rivaling gangs.
|Music||Dreams of Dogtown|
|Located in||Lower Caves|
The Junkyard Gambling House is a casino in Junkyard.
- Entering the gambling through the main door requires paying 20 Charons using the Intercom
- Entering the gambling through the back requires 50 Lockpicking
- The locker in the surveillance room requires 70 Lockpicking
- Elwood is carrying a Scrapper Insignia oddity, 2 XP
- Elwood is carrying a Loaded Dice oddity, 1 XP
- Elwood is carrying Elwood's Keycard
- Scrapper Gambler is carrying a Scrapper Insignia oddity, 2 XP
- Black Eel Gambler is carrying a Black Eel Insignia oddity, 2 XP
- Get Elwood's key: Eddy asks you to acquire a key from Elwood.