|Abandoned Biocorp Facility|
|Located in||Core City|
|Connections||Core City utility|
Abandoned Facility is a dungeon in Core City.
It is split into three sectors. Sector 1 contains hydraulic generator room, armory, main storage, large offices, maintenance room and security room. Some Muties, possibly the facility's old staff or test subjects exposed to unknown mutagens, also reside here. To the south is Sector 2 which contains secondary storage, labs and another part of the hydraulic generator. Plasma Sentry guardians are still active within. Sector 3 is to the northeast, but it is inaccessible due to rocks blocking the passage.
- Accessed right after following Vivian to the elevator from Core City passages, area Utility section
- The switch to the northwest triggers a trap leading you to area Sector 1
- Elevator room:
- The power of the elevator is initially off. The point of this area and quest is to repair it to escape
- The electronic lock requires Generator Room Keycard (Core City). It opens the generator room.
- The generator room:
- The desk contains a Biocorp Technology Catalog Fragment oddity, 1 XP
- The hydraulic generator can be used to turn on the elevator once the pump is initialized in Sector 2'
- Storage area east of the elevator room:
- The office (with the tents and the Muties):
- The southwest door:
- Can be opened with Sector 2 Keycard (Core City)
- Leads to the area Sector 2
- The maintenance room in the NE corner
- The security room to the south:
- The main storage room to the west:
- The corridor:
- The Research room (with 3 computer desks):
- The storage room (east room):
- Has a barrel containing an Insect Repellent oddity, 3 XP
- The pumping room:
- The hydraulic pump can be initiated once the 3 Pipes have been used to repair the broken pipe sections (two in Sector 2 and one in Sector 1)
- Muties: the current residents of Sector 1
- Coil Spiders: hiding in the the main storage room
- Plasma Sentries: old security robots still active and patrolling Sector 2
- Escort Vivian: You accidentally end up trapped in the facility