Depot A west
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Depot A west|
The original junkyard. Now a dangerous place overrun by mutants.
|Areas||Depot A west|
|Connections||Depot A north |
Lower Depot A west
There are essentially 2 ways to reach this area, and more particularly the south part of the area:
- From the west gate of Depot A north. For this you will need the Inner Gate Keycard (Old Junkyard).
- From a ladder underground in Lower Depot A west. For this you will need the Old Key (Old Junkyard).
- There are multiple Frag Mines and HE Mines in the area that can be disarmed with 60 Traps skill
- In the central courtyard, on the west wall is a barrel:
- The fence to the south can be opened with 95 Lockpicking or with the Old Key (Old Junkyard)
- The house behind the fence, in the SW corner:
- Can also be opened with 95 Lockpicking or with the Old Key (Old Junkyard)
- Is inhabited by Wyatt, who can explain why there are mutated creatures in the Depot
- The locker in the NE room contains a Painted Welding Helmet oddity, 1 XP
- The footlocker can be opened with 75 Lockpicking or with the Old Key (Old Junkyard). It contains some weapons.
- The shelves have food and medicine
- 2 doors are separating the north and south parts of the area. They can be opened with 75 Lockpicking or with the Old Key (Old Junkyard)
- The trap door in the house on the north side lead to the NW corner of Lower Depot A west
- The box on the north wall next to the trap door house contains an Empty Mutagen Container oddity, 2 XP
- The highest one of the 2 piled boxes in the north courtyard requires 55 Hacking
- The lowest of the 2 piled boxes in the north courtyard contains a Scrapture oddity, 1 XP
- The concrete bunker in the NE corner:
- Behind the shed in the northwest corner is a passage that can lead back to Abandoned Waterway Facility, area West waterway facility (but the passage needs to be opened from the facility first)