Large platform made by Black Eels to control the nearby waterways and facilitate Junkyard trade.
|Located in||Lower Caves|
|Areas||The Rig east|
The Rig west
|Fast Travel||Rift (Room 3)|
The Rig is a location in Lower Caves.
An offshore platform built by the Black Eels to combat piracy. Houses the most popular bar on the waterways, a title with no other contenders.
The Black Eels stationed here are isolated from junkyard politics, since the only source of news would be the patrons and rumors that roll through the bar.
The bar is fequented by off-duty Protectorate Soldiers, much to the chagrin of the regulars.
The Rig west
- The western docks can be used freely, while docking elsewhere will turn the Black Eels hostile.
- Squeezer is the merchant at the counter, selling Jet ski parts
- Ion is a quest giver standing at Squeezer's counter
- The patrons have the keys to the Jet Skis at the docks
- Stella the waitress carries a Jetdrag
- The Drunk Black Eel can be flirted with to extract some information about the Rig defenses and to steal his radio, The Rig Comm Device.
The Rig east
- Room 1 requires 60 Lockpicking
- Room 2 requires 60 Lockpicking
- Room 3 is where you can bring the drunk man from the bar below
- Destroy Sonar Device: The Black Eels have been using some kind of advanced sonar to detect and thwart pirate raiding parties, and it is located at the Eel-controlled Rig.
- Ion's missing group: A group didn't come back from their trip to the waterway facility to the west of The Rig