Old coal mining outpost that turned into a hunting camp.
|Urban area information|
|Located in||Lower Caves|
|Areas||Camp Hathor |
|Connections||Lower Caves 15 (south, on foot) |
Lower Caves 8 (west, on foot)
Isaac's River (east, on jet ski)
|Fast Travel||Lower Caves ferry |
Rift (southeast, behind fence)
|NPCs||Edgar, Boyd, Captain Coltrane, Fred, Fredd, Freddy, Beck, Sarine|
Camp Hathor is a hunting camp next to an underground river rich in local fauna. It is a major producer of meat in Underrail.
Camp Hathor used to be much bigger community during its mining days, but after Hathor Mine was flooded, many sought their fortune elsewhere. The few inhabitants who were determined to remain turned to hunting.
Today, Camp Hathor is a major supplier of meat and leather and it has good trade relations with all other stations. It's a remote place that has little in the way of valuables aside from experienced hunters, so it makes it an unattractive target for raiders or other major factions. It has very good relations with SGS on whose metro access it relies for delivering goods to other stations.
Caves 15 : Mushroom farm
- Has 19 respawning patches of Lake Mushrooms
- Has 5 respawning Mindshrooms
- Has no creatures/enemies
- Can be fished in this area: Blue Eel, Minihead, Yellow Puckerfish, Pentapus
Caves 16 : Camp Hathor
- In the crate outside the concrete building in the SE is an Old Train Schedule oddity, 1 XP
- Edgar in the concrete building is involved in the quests Check on Camp Hathor, Burrower emergency and Kill the Rathound King
- The safe in the second room of the concrete building to the SE requires 75 Lockpicking or can be opened with Edgar's Key (Camp Hathor)
- The guard near the fence to the north will open the gate once you get permission to go to the mine from Edgar during the quest Check on Camp Hathor
- The first house to the west after entering the area from the south can be opened with 55 Lockpicking
- The locker in the northern house requires 50 Lockpicking
- Fred, Fredd and Freddy are the camp's merchants
- Can be fished in this area: Minihead, Yellow Puckerfish, Pentapus
- Check on Camp Hathor: Bret hasn't heard from Hathor since the recent earthquake.
- Burrower emergency: Burrowers found their way into the old flooded mine after the earthquake.
- Kill the Rathound King: Edgar wants you to deal with another enemy of the camp.
- Kidnap Sarine: Rathound King wants you to kidnap Sarine.